Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tyler Made It Safely to South Africa!

One Last Hug For Mom - Mom didn't want to let go!
Hey Everyone!

I made it to South Africa! The flight went really well for the most part and I
met quite a few people. Missionarys and Non-Missionary's alike. I had some
really cool experiences actually. I started Missionary work from SLC to Atlanta.
However, I don't have tons of time to write this letter so I will share them in
a upcoming letter. I have some bad news. It looks like I will not be able to
receive e-mails or send out e-mails to friends...Bummer! Oh well, I guess
I will be more focused, right? Anyway, if you could send me a list of people's
addresses, that would be great!

Love Elder Ockwig

1 comment:

The Shafer Family said...

That's a great picture. It was so good to get Tyler's email and here that he's enjoying things so far. He's going to do great things there. Now if we can just survive having our boys gone for two years.